KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People actually write such applications!!!

3 posters

Go down

People actually write such applications!!! Empty People actually write such applications!!!

Post by Saaim 12th August 2010, 5:44 pm

This is an actual collection of leave letters and applications written by people.

An employee applied for leave as follows:
Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife. Please sanction me one-week leave.

Another employee applied for half day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground and I may not return, Please grant me half day casual leave"

A candidate's application:
"This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'typist and an accountant - Male or Female'... As I am both for the past several years and I can handle both, I am applying for the post.

Another leave letter written to Administration dept:
"As my mother-in-law has expired and I am responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave.

A friend of mine had written a leave letter to the headmaster:

"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. I
request you to leave me today"

A family friend of ours told an incident of his friend's letter:
"I am suffering from fever, please declare holiday to the school"

Another leave letter written to the headmaster:
"As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day".

A covering note:
"I am enclosed herewith..."

Actual letter written for application of leave:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

Letter writing:
"I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well."

:d
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

People actually write such applications!!! Empty Re: People actually write such applications!!!

Post by Haya 15th August 2010, 3:37 am

o0h .... People actually write such applications!!! 722879 People actually write such applications!!! 722879
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

People actually write such applications!!! Empty Re: People actually write such applications!!!

Post by Saaim 19th August 2010, 9:54 pm

hehe People actually write such applications!!! 526242
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 19th August 2010, 10:43 pm

People actually write such applications!!! 867919
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 20th August 2010, 10:28 pm

thanx for liking ......
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down