KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How a child thinks of his father at different ages.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. Empty How a child thinks of his father at different ages.

Post by Saaim 27th August 2010, 8:31 pm

At 4 years … My Dad is great.

At 6 years … My Dad knows everything.

At 10 years … My Daddy is good but he is short tempered … He also knows little than my friend’s daddy

At 12 years … My Daddy was nice to me when I was young

At 16 years … My Daddy is not in line with the current times … Frankly he does not know anything...

At 18 years … My Daddy is becoming increasingly cranky and unreasonable…

At 20 years … ‘Oh! Its becoming difficult to tolerate Daddy! Wonder how Mother puts up with him!..

At 25 years … ‘Daddy is objecting to everything ... Don’t know when will he understand the world..’

At 30 years … ‘Its becoming difficult to manage my son! I used to be so scared of my dad when I was young…’

At 40 years … ‘ Daddy brought me up with so much discipline.. I wonder how he managed to handle the younger generation!..’

At 45 years … ‘I am baffled as to how my Daddy brought us up…’

At 50 years … My Daddy faced so many hardships to bring us up … (we were four brothers & sisters) I am unable to manage a single child!..

At 55 years … My Daddy was so far sighted and planned so many things for us! Even at this old age, he is able to control things! He is one of his kind and unique..’

At 60 years … ‘My Daddy was great!’

Don’t take so many years.... Realise it in time!
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. Empty Re: How a child thinks of his father at different ages.

Post by Haya 27th August 2010, 11:52 pm

o0h realy such a sweet sharing..... How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 736199

tHANKS Aloo0t saaim.!!!!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. Empty Re: How a child thinks of his father at different ages.

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 12:23 am

thanx for liking......
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 28th August 2010, 1:38 am

ur most welcome dear.!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 2:14 am

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 526242
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 28th August 2010, 4:54 am

Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 5:06 am

is main sub se achi baat aapko kya lagi????
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 28th August 2010, 5:51 am

yaaar is main insan ki different souch ko btaya gaya which is gud.!
bht kuch khan hai is topic par kal inshaALLAH.!
abhi dimagh ne kam karna chor dia.!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 28th August 2010, 11:20 am

lactually bilkul aesa hee haie.
aur realise bhe us time hota haie jab shyd woe is duniya mein bhe naa hoon.
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 5:59 pm

ji haan jahangeer bhai, aap ne bilkul durust kaha....
ke aisa hi hota hai, realise bht dair baad karta hai banda.....
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 28th August 2010, 7:00 pm

hmm jahnger nd saaim gud thought>!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 7:04 pm

thank u....
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 28th August 2010, 7:31 pm

any tym dear.!!!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 28th August 2010, 7:48 pm

sure.....
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 29th August 2010, 5:19 am

Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 29th August 2010, 5:47 am

ji haan jahangeer bhai, aap ne bilkul durust kaha....
ke aisa hi hota hai, realise bht dair baad karta hai banda.....[quote]

aur shyd hamara sath bhe aesa hoo
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 29th August 2010, 6:16 am

ye saaim r jahanger k bech main kia chal raha ahi?
koi mjhy bhi to bataey
How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 797198
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 29th August 2010, 1:12 pm

bachooo ki baten nahe hain.
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 29th August 2010, 6:13 pm

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 688658 How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 688658 How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 688658 How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 688658 How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 688658 achaa achaaa samjh gai do0stana:p
kidding!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 30th August 2010, 3:05 pm

what dostana.........
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 31st August 2010, 5:24 am

How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 266628 How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 266628 Na thng!
ap ko nahi saaim ko pata hoga
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 2nd September 2010, 11:28 pm

ji dostana meray aur DM k beech hai How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 184105
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 3rd September 2010, 7:32 am

oh ho
mubarak hoo......
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 3rd September 2010, 6:23 pm

lolz......
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 5th September 2010, 6:38 am

mubarak ho saim mari tarf sai bhi :p
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 8th September 2010, 4:41 am

hehehe

baharhaal woh bus mazak tha, serious mat smjhna...
baychaara pata nahi kya soch raha hoga...
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 8th September 2010, 5:18 am

hahah,,,
mazak haaannn???
hum sai chupaya ja arahi hai ab to0
How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 443278
khair kuch nahi smajh raha hoga.
wesy koun bechara?
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 8th September 2010, 6:12 am

aur nahin tou kya....

baychaara masoom DM How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 184105
kya chupaaya jaaraha hai wesay... How a child thinks of his father at different ages. 184105
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 8th September 2010, 11:19 pm

yahan kiya ho raha haie?
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 9th September 2010, 3:31 am

aray kuch nahi, main apni safaayi paish kar raha hoon.....
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum