KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

5 posters

Go down

I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Empty I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Post by JAHANGEER 19th September 2010, 4:25 pm

10th grade
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. Shewas my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, andwished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it.After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she hadmissed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" andgave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to knowthat I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy,and I don't know why.

11th grade
The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears,mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked meto come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I satnext to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she wasmine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips,she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave mea kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that Idon't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and Idon't know why.

Senior year
The day before prom she walked to my locker. My date is sick" she said;he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, wemade a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go togetherjust as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything wasover, I was standing at her front door step. I stared at her as shesmiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to bemine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said"I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wantto tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, Ilove her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it wasgraduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel upon stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn'tnotice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she cameto me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she liftedher head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" andgave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to knowthat I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy,and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now.I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married toanother man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't see me like that,and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "youcame!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tellher, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I loveher but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my"best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote inher high school years. This is what it read: I stare at him wishing hewas mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want totell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, Ilove him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he wouldtell me he loved me! `I wish I did too...` I thought to my self, and Icried.
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Empty Re: I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Post by Saaim 23rd September 2010, 11:50 pm

hmmm
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. Empty Re: I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Post by Nimmi 27th September 2010, 2:52 pm

Keep sharing...  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 526242
Nimmi
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 30th September 2010, 10:37 pm

Hmmm jhanger umdah sharing..
keep sharing!!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 10th October 2010, 12:52 am

nice....................

I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 893161
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 10th October 2010, 2:24 am

jahanger ki taraf sai thansk :p
r bhagy wala emo0 Q send kia ??
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 11th October 2010, 1:35 am

yw!
bhaga islye k parhe bgher nice bola he mene or 9/2/11 hogya  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 443278
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 11th October 2010, 12:13 pm

hehehehe...
kiaa yaar...
khair waqi u ka hal to0 koi nahi..
achi bat hai aisi jaagaho0n sai bhagna hi acha..
 I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 443278
wesy such bataun? mney bhi pura nahi parha :p  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 750159
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 11th October 2010, 3:13 pm

buht buri baat he Haya.................. Jahangir bhai bura na maan jae  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 86524
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 12th October 2010, 3:12 am

acawww?
khud ney o parha tak nahi us ka kia? hunh  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 505968  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 831549
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 12th October 2010, 2:58 pm

Haya wrote:acawww?
khud ney o parha tak nahi us ka kia? hunh  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 505968  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 831549

mein to chota sha bacha un .............  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 365566
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 12th October 2010, 6:39 pm

to0 meny kab kaha k ap MARAD hain ?  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 750159  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 443278
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 14th October 2010, 6:27 am

or ni to kya mein to jin hun  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 943204
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 14th October 2010, 7:23 pm

hahaha..
ab to0 yaqen ho gaya kuchm asla zaro0 ahi.
 I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 266628
kabhi khty hain mai bacha hun kabhi mai jin hun..hehe akhair ye kia maslaa hai?  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 238863
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 15th October 2010, 3:56 am

Jinn ka bacha hoon na  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 297268
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 16th October 2010, 3:31 am

Ahhannn ghalt bat aisa nahi kahty..  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 722879  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 258493  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 92862
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 16th October 2010, 3:38 am

wo kya he k ek baar mein kho gya tha....................mein rota hoa kisi ko mila...........................unhone elaan kya msjid mein k jin ka bacha he le jaein...............  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 607839
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 16th October 2010, 3:42 am

Saryal wrote:wo kya he k ek baar mein kho gya tha....................mein rota hoa kisi ko mila...........................unhone elaan kya msjid mein k jin ka bacha he le jaein...............  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 607839

o0hh achaa?
to0 ye bat thi gud gud..
ab yaqeen ho gaya hai mjhy
 I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 12451
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 16th October 2010, 3:48 am

kya yqeen hogya he  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 184105
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 16th October 2010, 4:02 am

yahi k ap jin hain :p  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 835317
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 16th October 2010, 6:31 am

wese ek aapas ki baat bataon mere ooper bhi jin ata he
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 17th October 2010, 3:31 am

Hmm achaaawawa?
haan kal bataaya to tha par ye to nahi baatya tha..kia waqi apas ki bat hai :p
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 17th October 2010, 4:04 am

but dewaron k bhi kaan hote hein  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 722879
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 17th October 2010, 5:51 am

hehe dont wo0ry yahn koi dewar nahi.........  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 12451  I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. 385331
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saryal 17th October 2010, 8:32 am

chalo yaar yahan se patli gali pakrte hein...................thread ka staya naas micha dya ham ne :( sorry yaar
Saryal
Saryal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nimmi 17th October 2010, 12:49 pm

Ap dono games section main gapen mara kareen.
Thread Closed!!
Nimmi
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum