KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU "

+4
JAHANGEER
Saaim
Haya
D.M
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " Empty ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU "

Post by D.M 18th August 2010, 11:16 pm

Hello memberz m here wid a new Game

.If the above person says that 'I LOVE U'....Then wat will u do n wat is ur reaction on that time ???

and the Option's are :

A..U slap Him/Her

B..Call Police

C..Mummy ko bulaoon kiya

D..Fittay muu tera

E..start crying

F..start to beat Him/Her

G..Hugz Him/Her

H..u will smile n go

I..aray janu itni si baat main itna late kar diya tumne

J..ainda aisa matt kehn we r only gud frndz

K..ofcourze my brother/sister

L..Maih Abhi Chota Ya Choti Hu

M..Mujhe Tumse Yeh Umeed Nahi Tha/Thi

N..Maih Kiya Sapna Dekh Raha/Rahi Hu

O..Oye Yeh Kiya Keh Rahe Ho

P..Papa ko pata Naa Chaal Jaye

Q..Confused Kar diyaa Kiya Bolu

R..Maih Already Engaged Hu ....

S..Sorry ! Wrong Number

T..Tum toh bahut batmaaiz nikale / nikali

U..Saachi Kiya tum Bhi Mujshe ...

V..Maih Bhi Yeh Hi kehne Wala / Wali Thi

W..Mazaak Kar Rahe Ho

X..Hey Allah ! Tum Bhi Naaa

Y..Yeh Le lo ek aur Lalila/ Majnu Aaya

Z..Aur Koi Kaam Nahi Tumheih Kiyaaa

ab yahan me say phley to koi hay nahi haan next person aay us k liay me ki taraf say

"I LOVE U" in advance...
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " Empty Re: ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU "

Post by Haya 19th August 2010, 1:48 am

H..u will smile n go :)
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " Empty Re: ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU "

Post by D.M 19th August 2010, 2:44 am

Q..Confused Kar diyaa Kiya Bolu
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 19th August 2010, 7:19 pm

W..Mazaak Kar Rahe Ho
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 19th August 2010, 10:24 pm

Aur Koi Kaam Nahi Tumheih Kiyaaa
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 19th August 2010, 11:37 pm

D..Fittay muu tera
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 19th August 2010, 11:46 pm

u will smile n go :)
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 20th August 2010, 1:50 am

Oye Yeh Kiya Keh Rahe Ho
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 20th August 2010, 3:01 am

I..aray janu itni si baat main itna late kar diya tumne ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 867919
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 20th August 2010, 5:07 am

Yeh Le lo ek aur Lalila/ Majnu Aaya ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 266628
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 20th August 2010, 8:06 pm

Hey Allah ! Tum Bhi Naaa ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 194924
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 20th August 2010, 11:04 pm

D = Fittay Munh tera :P
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 21st August 2010, 1:57 am

Y..Yeh Le lo ek aur Lalila/ Majnu Aaya
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 21st August 2010, 2:17 am

I.. aray janu itni si baat main itna late kar diya tumne.... ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 194924 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 194924 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 194924 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 194924
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 21st August 2010, 5:11 am

hmmm na thng.!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 21st August 2010, 5:25 am

lolz....

oye haya game kharab mat karo....

upar walay options main se koi ik ya un ke ilaawa koi comment laazim hai...
game hai, ab khelo aap b.....
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 21st August 2010, 5:29 am

.Maih Abhi Chota Ya Choti Hu ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 297268 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 266628
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 21st August 2010, 5:49 am

V..Maih Bhi Yeh Hi kehne Wala / Wali Thi ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 867919 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 867919 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 867919
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 21st August 2010, 8:58 am

B..Call Police ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 184105
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 21st August 2010, 4:07 pm

P..Papa ko pata Naa Chaal Jaye ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 266628 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 266628 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 266628
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 21st August 2010, 6:46 pm

D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 21st August 2010, 8:40 pm

X..Hey Allah ! Tum Bhi Naaa
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 21st August 2010, 11:14 pm

D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 22nd August 2010, 12:02 am

Mazaq kar rahay ho na
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 22nd August 2010, 1:32 am

Oye Yeh Kiya Keh Rahe Ho
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 22nd August 2010, 2:57 am

will smile n go
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 22nd August 2010, 3:32 am

.Hey Allah ! Tum Bhi Naaa
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 23rd August 2010, 5:04 am

smile nd go0!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 3rd September 2010, 6:53 pm

Will say thanx ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 37945 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 184105 ur reaction if the person above say, " I LOVE YOU " 644430
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 3rd September 2010, 10:04 pm

i will also say i love you bro
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum