KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Go down

Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 28th July 2010, 4:23 pm


Well mera naam waqas hai, aur main bahrain main rehta hoon,
filhaal indinoun meri koi ziada masroofyaat nahin hai, lekin introduction dena hai
tou meri age 21 hai aur by profession main web developer + Programmer hoon, aaj kal main yahan bahrain main
militry training bhi kar raha hoon, aur kal hi main apni first chutti par ghar wapas aaya hoon, mails check kar raha tha
tou KSA ki invitation aayi howi thi isliye join karliya.....

Hope itna intro kaafi hoga

InshaALLAH aainda jab jab chutti milaygi tou main KSA login karliya karunga

Mujhay yahan invite karnay ke liye bahut bahut shukriya....

Regards,
M. Waqas Yaqub.
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Nimmi on 28th July 2010, 4:29 pm





Nice to see you here
Saaim


I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Thanks for joining our Community.

Keep visitng and have fun.

Regards.

Admin Ksaforum
avatar
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 28th July 2010, 5:06 pm

_♣️_Attitude Killer_♣️_ wrote:



Nice to see you here
Saaim


I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Thanks for joining our Community.

Keep visitng and have fun.

Regards.

Admin Ksaforum

Thank you very much sarkaar...
InshaALLAH will definitely enjoy with kind hearted people like you...... :)
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Afra on 28th July 2010, 9:53 pm


You are welcome to KSA community...
InshAllah you will find this space friendly
and knowledgeable.
Have fun and enjoy your stay with us..
Keep visiting...
May Allah bless you..
avatar
Afra
Administrator Administrator


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Nimmi on 29th July 2010, 4:32 am

Saaim wrote:
_♣️_Attitude Killer_♣️_ wrote:



Nice to see you here
Saaim


I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Thanks for joining our Community.

Keep visitng and have fun.

Regards.

Admin Ksaforum

Thank you very much sarkaar...
InshaALLAH will definitely enjoy with kind hearted people like you...... :)
You are most welcome dear... :)
Please keep in touch..
avatar
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by midnite angel on 29th July 2010, 3:49 pm


Welcome ji u did a very good thing joining our community
We hope u enjoy your holidays with us !!!!!!!!!
Regards
Senior Management
avatar
midnite angel
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by JAHANGEER on 29th July 2010, 6:15 pm

Thank You for joining us
avatar
JAHANGEER
Senior Member

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by D.M on 30th July 2010, 2:49 pm

avatar
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 31st July 2010, 3:28 pm

@ Laiba: Thank u very much... and InshaALLAH
@ Attitude Killer: InshaALLAH will keep in touch
@ Midnight Angel: Thank you ji well main holidays par nahin hoon.. bus dou din ka off tha, aaj wapas chala jaaonga :) InshaAllah next time wapas aakar zarour login karunga....
@ MJKT: Thanks Alot.
@ D.M: Thank you D.M
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Nimmi on 31st July 2010, 3:39 pm

Hmmm..
Ham ap ky wapis aney ka intazaar kareen gay..
avatar
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 31st July 2010, 3:50 pm

InshaALLAH huzoor.....
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by midnite angel on 2nd August 2010, 3:12 pm

NEXT TIME ABH APKO KITNA TIME LAGEGA ??????
CHALIYE ZAROOR AYEGAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
midnite angel
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Haya on 2nd August 2010, 10:46 pm

[size=18]Wa alikum as salam. saaim.!

App ka intro jan kar bht acha laga...

Nice 2 see u here.!!

Umeed hai k ap ko hamari ye comunity acahi lagey gi ....!

nd inshaALLAH ap ko yahan achey friends milengy...including me also0 nd knowladge bhe.!.!

thanks 4 joining us...

welcome here.!

inshaALLAH phr bat hogi..
bst of luck 4 ur training.!

take care.!
feemanALLAH.!
avatar
Haya
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 5th August 2010, 10:26 pm

midnite angel wrote:NEXT TIME ABH APKO KITNA TIME LAGEGA ??????
CHALIYE ZAROOR AYEGAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ji midnight Angel....
well first two months koi off nahi hota, uske baad aap jesay kaam karengay wesay hi aapko off milayga..
dekhain main last week gaya tha ab wapas aagaya hoon....

InshaALLAH ab jab bhi off mila karaygi tou main yahan zarour aajaaya karunga....

Well thanx for your kind comment :)
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 5th August 2010, 10:37 pm

Haya wrote:[size=18]Wa alikum as salam. saaim.!

App ka intro jan kar bht acha laga...
Nice 2 see u here.!!
Umeed hai k ap ko hamari ye comunity acahi lagey gi ....!
nd inshaALLAH ap ko yahan achey friends milengy...including me also0 nd knowladge bhe.!.!
thanks 4 joining us...

welcome here.!

inshaALLAH phr bat hogi..
bst of luck 4 ur training.!
take care.!
feemanALLAH.!

Mashkoor ji... :)
Ji aapki yeh community bahut achi lagi :)
Ji inshaALLAH zarour....

Your welcome, and thanx for inviting me....
Fee Amaanillah...
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Haya on 5th August 2010, 10:42 pm

Saaim wrote:
Haya wrote:[size=18]Wa alikum as salam. saaim.!

App ka intro jan kar bht acha laga...
Nice 2 see u here.!!
Umeed hai k ap ko hamari ye comunity acahi lagey gi ....!
nd inshaALLAH ap ko yahan achey friends milengy...including me also0 nd knowladge bhe.!.!
thanks 4 joining us...

welcome here.!

inshaALLAH phr bat hogi..
bst of luck 4 ur training.!
take care.!
feemanALLAH.!

Mashkoor ji... :)
Ji aapki yeh community bahut achi lagi :)
Ji inshaALLAH zarour....

Your welcome, and thanx for inviting me....
Fee Amaanillah...

hmmm ji ur most welcome....
avatar
Haya
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 5th August 2010, 10:44 pm

Not to mention janaab......
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Haya on 5th August 2010, 10:50 pm

Saaim wrote:Not to mention janaab......

hmmm okayz...........!!
avatar
Haya
Senior Member


Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by JAHANGEER on 6th August 2010, 2:44 am

ur welcome dear if you face any difficulty plz ask
thank you
avatar
JAHANGEER
Senior Member

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 6th August 2010, 7:09 am

for sure sir jee....
aap se nahin pochunga tou aur kis se pochunga :)
thanx...
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Muskaan on 30th September 2010, 1:02 pm

avatar
Muskaan
Senior Management Senior Management

Dragon

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Saaim on 30th September 2010, 1:59 pm

hehe
shukriya muskaan.....
avatar
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Salam to ma all KSA fellows....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum