KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD

+2
Nimmi
Haya
6 posters

Go down

THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD Empty THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD

Post by Haya 4th July 2010, 5:19 am

WATCH TEH DETAILS BELOW ,IT CAN LEARN ALL ABOUT IM2.

What is IM2?
IM2 makes it possible to connect with friends using the most popular chat-protocols - AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and Yahoo!. In addition to this IM2 gives users the possibility to establish protected chat sessions, in which the conversations cannot be read by anyone, but their participants. IM2 also allows the possibility to hold sonic and video conferences, but only between the users of IM2.
What do I need to use IM2?
IM2 requires Microsoft Windows (98, 98SE, Me, NT, 2000, or XP); 10MB free on your hard drive to download and install, and an Internet connection to access the chat mediums. Other chat client software is not necessary to be installed to be connected, but you will need an account for each medium you want to use.

Is IM2 available for MacOS, Linux, Palm OS, Pocket PC?
Currently IM2 is accessible only for Windows platform. We are working to port the program to other platforms such as Linux, PocketPC, SymbianOS, PalmOS.

What does it cost?
IM2 is a completely free product. There are options for premium content, and enterprise editions that may not be free.

Can I get IM2 in my favorite language?
Yes, on the official site of the product you can download lingual packet to use IM2 in your native language. A lingual tuning editor is built into IM2 and each user can create or edit IM2 language at will. If any of our users wants to share there version of translation into other languages, we'll be glad to publish it on the official IM2 site.

Does IM2 contain any adware or spyware?
IM2 does not contain adware or spyware. We do not believe in this form of advertising. IM2 is a free product for consumers, and we will have a corporate edition at competitive prices.

Questions About Using IM2

How do I start using IM2?
It is possible to start IM2 from the menu "Start" of the operating system. For this it is necessary to find the folder "IM2" in the menu "Start" and select "IM2".

How do I add a contact?
In order to add a new contact to your list of contacts, it is necessary to use Contact Manager. This can be done by pressing on the Contact Manager button in the upper area of the main window. Then select the desirable previously created IM-account (AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN or Yahoo) in the list of accounts which you want to add a contact to. Then it is necessary to select desirable group in the list of groups or to create a new group to add your new contact.

Then it is necessary to enter the identifier of your new contact into the appropriate field. This should be: ScreenName for AIM or UIN for ICQ or NickName for IRC or .NET passport for MSN or Windows messenger or Yahoo! ID for Yahoo.

In addition to this, a new contact can be added through pop-up menu on each account in your list of contacts.

For this it is necessary to select the desirable account from the list of accounts on the main window and create folder(group) inside selected account or choose existing folder(group). To unroll the list of groups click with the left button of the mouse.

Select the desirable folder(group) and press the right button of the mouse, then select point "Add contact to this folder" in the appeared menu. Then you will get to Contact Manager window in which the account and group you need are already selected and to which you'll add your new contact. You only need to enter the identifier of your new account.

How do I block someone from contacting me?
You need to select the desirable contact in the list of contacts on the main window and press the right button of the mouse. Then choose "Privacy List Presence->Block List" in the appeared menu for the recording of the contact into "Block list".

How do I send an instant message?

You should select the contact you would like to send message to in the list of contacts on the main window and press the right button of the mouse. Then you should select the menu item "Send message" in the appeared menu.
In addition to this, an instant message can be sent by double-clicking the left button of the mouse on the selected contact in the list of contacts in the main window.

How do I change my password?
You should visit the official site of the corresponding IM provider (web.icq.com, messenger.microsoft.com, etc) for changing the password for the entrance into any your account.

Then you should change the password inside IM2 after its change on the site. Do it with "Account Manager". Select desirable account in the list of contacts in the main window and press the right button of the mouse. Then select the menu item "Manage this account" and enter into "Account Manager". Then select the necessary account and select tab "General". Enter the new password into the appropriate field. Press the button "Apply".

How do I delete my instant message history?
Find the folder "Storage" in the folder, where is established IM2. Find the folder "Log" inside it. Then select the folder of the corresponding protocol (AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSM or Yahoo) and select the folder of the corresponding account. Remove the file of the necessary history of contact inside this folder. Remove entire the folder "Storage", if you want to clean the history of communications completely. It will be possible to clean message history from program menu in the following versions of program.

How do I uninstall IM2?
Use the standard procedure Add-or-Remove-Programs in the control panel of your computer.

How do I use IM2 to make video chat
You should press the button "Start video communication" on the chat window and follow further instructions for the establishing of the video conference.

Where can I report bugs to?
You can report bugs to us on the forum, or on the contact page. Please be sure to include detailed information on the bug, relating to the version of IM2, and how it has occured.
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD Empty Re: THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD

Post by Nimmi 5th July 2010, 2:19 pm

Thanks for sharing good information.
Keep it up.
Nimmi
Nimmi
Founder Founder

Tiger

Back to top Go down

THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD Empty Re: THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD

Post by JAHANGEER 7th July 2010, 2:11 am

nice info thank's for sharing
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 8th July 2010, 6:15 am

My pleasure AK nd MJKT..........!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by D.M 31st July 2010, 1:14 am

nice info g
 THE DETAILS ABOUT IM2, WACH IT OUT.........IITS GUD Thank_you_052
D.M
D.M
ModeratorModerator

Horse

Back to top Go down

Post by Afra 6th August 2010, 4:35 am

Thanks dear for sharing informative thread.......
Afra
Afra
Administrator Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Saaim 13th August 2010, 3:12 pm

Thank you for sharing :)
Saaim
Saaim
VIP Member VIP Member

Snake

http://www.zeenatstyle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Haya 16th August 2010, 4:11 am

DM nd laiba jani thanks.!
nd ur welcome saaim.!
Haya
Haya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum