KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KSA forum
Welcome to KSAForum,

You are currently viewing our boards as a Guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
KSA forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guilt

Go down

Guilt Empty Guilt

Post by JAHANGEER 21st June 2010, 5:26 pm

"Successful guilt is the bane of society"

Guilt will make you think twice before doing the action that I don't want.

Guilt,what a thought provoking word, The most amazing thing about guilt is that it is something we are taught to feel and something we continue to teach someone to feel.

dear Friendz Appa kaa is bara mein kiya khayal hain waiting for your views.

Last edited by MJKT on 21st June 2010, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Guilt Empty Re: Guilt

Post by Guest 21st June 2010, 5:44 pm

can you please explain this a little so that it will be easy to understand for all the fellow members?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th June 2010, 1:13 pm

hmm I think i may agree with you that guilt is something that is taught to feel. mujhe lagta hai ke ye teaching educational base per hoti hey. For example, education ki wajah say hamarey pass manners aatey hain (and i think this education is usually not worldly, but its religious and in our case it's Islamic because that teaches you the way of life)aur inhin manners ki wajah say agar hum koi ghalat kaam kertay hain tu hamein guilty feel hota hai. so, the bottom line is that yes, we teach others, give them education which enlists manners in people and then they feel guilty for their wrong actions.

I hope aap ney question main kuch aisa hi discuss kerney ko kaha tha. InshAllah and I hope that answered your question. if not then please elaborate more and i will try to answer in a better manner.

thanks for sharing. please keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by JAHANGEER 26th June 2010, 3:43 pm

baat tu woe hee haie naa kaa education lazmi haie
JAHANGEER
JAHANGEER

Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down